One of the best online cross-stitch stores is 123stitch.com. I found out about this store through my yahoo cross-stitch group, i-love-cross-stitch. I have placed 2 orders with Joanne, and received my purchases within days. That is incredible for living here on a tropical island. Today I received this e-mail from Joanne:
A message from Joanne and Jim at 1-2-3 Stitch!
For 11 years, our friends and customers have visited us on the web at 123stitch.com.
Now one of our competitors, a much larger company, has set up a website called 123stitch.net. If any of our friends or customers accidentally goes to 123stitch.net, their browser will be directed to our larger competitor's website instead of going to 1-2-3 Stitch!
Please help us spread the word about our correct web site address to our friends and customers.
Here's how you can help...
1) If you have a blog, please mention our correct web site address (123stitch.com) on your blog
2) If you have a website, please mention our correct address (123stitch.com) on your website
3) When referring to 1-2-3 Stitch! anywhere online, please ensure you also include the address 123stitch.com
4) Please tell your friends our correct web site address
5) Please ensure that when you want to visit 1-2-3 Stitch!, you type 123stitch.com into your browser. We want to make sure that you get to the company that you really intended to visit and support.
Thank you for your help!
Joanne and Jim
So to help Joanne out, I wanted to post this entry about their website, versus the new competitor website. Please make sure you are entering the right one.