I have started my next new pattern. I can't tell you what it is called or what it will look like in case someone I am related to is reading this blog. However, it is a mini-block pattern and should go pretty quick. I am compiling my list of goals for stitching for 2009.
1. Finish angel from Leisure Arts Heirloom Nativity leaflet 2345.
2. Finish shepherd #2 from same- only 200 stitches to go!3. Finish 1 page of Masquerade by My Big Toe.
4. Finish the mini-block pattern.
5. Start and finish another un-named mini-block pattern.
6. Finish wise man #1 from Leisure Arts Heirloom Nativity set leaflet #2344. (My mom started this one for me.)
Masquerade with green and purple overdyes.
The Wise man
The Shepherd. He only needs a head!
I am going to try to figure out how to get my goals posted on the sidebar of the blog. Tomorrow is co-op day for the kids with lots of other running around. But I should get an hour of stitching time while the girls are at gymnastics.