Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Completed Goal

Hooray! Hip, Hip, Hooray! I have completed another one of my 2009 Goals. I completed one page of Masquerade. Wow- I am half way done with my goals and it isn't even the end of March yet. In addition to completing two goals this week, I made some progress on a couple smaller pieces that are in rotation. Also, I worked on the angel.

Here is Masquerade.



Patriotic block



Patriotic Santa ( I just figured out that I have my Patriotic Santa stitching upside down in the slide show in the side bar- oops!)




As you can see, I got a lot of progress made this week. Next week the public school kids are on spring break, so my girls may be getting a break from school by default. I should be able to get in some good stitching as well.



7 comments:

  1. Great progress! They all look great. Congrats on making your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great...nice that you could get some time to rest while not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All look great, your needle has been smoking!
    Kelly ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the great stitching and meeting your goals this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in your Mascarade! Nice progress on the others pieces too.
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good, and yay for reaching your goals :)
    Katrien ILCS

    ReplyDelete