Friday, May 15, 2009

Adding Goals

I have decided to add some other patterns to my goals for 2009. I am planning on sewing at least 3 Christmas presents. Those need to get finished sooner rather than later, so I have plenty of time to get them finished. Since they are going to be surprises I won't be posting any pictures of them until they are delivered.

I also added the Eagle Sampler I started this week to my list. It is a pretty pattern, and I would like to finish it this year. So I have added it into my rotation.

I am starting another memorial for an American Soldier. This memorial is for LCPL Blake Antonio Magaoay, who was killed in action in Fallujah, Iraq, on November 29, 2004. I will be posting some information about LCPL Magaoay, as well as the pattern, soon.

I noticed that I did not add a goal for my Lavender and Lace pattern, the Angel of Spring. I think I will have a goal of completing one page of the pattern.

That will give me 13 goals for the year. I have finished 5, one for each month so far. Better get stitching!

2 comments:

  1. You have quite some goals on your list. I'll cross fingers that you'll succeed with all of them. If your fingers catch no more splinters you will make it. :)
    Your Eagle Sampler is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete