Saturday, May 30, 2009

Finish number 14 for 2009

Another finished project! I completed Thankful Heart today before I made breakfast for the fam.



Turned out pretty cute, huh?

If you have checked out my homeschooling blog, Meadow Musings, you know that we are officially on summer break! Woo Hooo!!!! With finishing up school this week, I didn't get a lot of stitching done. The only other WIP I worked on this week is my new pattern for the American Soldier Memorial project. This one is coming along pretty quickly. It is my #1 priority for June.




I have a new pattern that I am going to be starting . It is going to be a surprise so I can't post any pictures or tell you about it, because the guilty party (or parties) may be looking at the blog. That will be my #2 priority for the next few months. But you will just have to wait and see what it is.....

5 comments:

  1. Cute finish and great progress on the memorial piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. It is pretty cute. Congrats on your 14th finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute design - nice work! Love this memorial piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the finish. Who is the designer?
    The heart is looking fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pieces are nice. I really like the way the heart is shaping up. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete