Sunday, June 14, 2009

End of the Week Report June 14, 2009

I am on the mainland with my parents now. To get off the island and get to my final destination I had to make 2 connections. The flights were uneventful, which was nice. I did get some stitching done. Here is my summary update for the week.


First off, I worked on the wise man from the nativity set. I finished a lot of his sleeve and hat. I left this pattern at home, so he won’t get worked on for a few weeks. I am scheduled to be here with my parents until July. So he will be neglected for the next couple of weeks.



I did some work on the Easter block pattern. Stitching it on the airplane was causing problems so I had to put it away. But it is pretty mindless stitching, so I expect to make some progress on it while I am here.

Finish number 15 for 2009! I got it done this morning at the hospital. Bet you can’t tell where I had to change thread lots- on the “W” and on the tree.


I made some progress on my soldier memorial. I am hoping to have it finished in the next week.




I am planning to have some easy stitching projects to work on while I am at the hospital. Thanks for stopping by, and for your prayers and good thoughts.

© 2009 There A Stitch. All Rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. It all looks very beautiful. Your're doing a great job and made quite some progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your holding up ok. I'm praying for you and your family. Your finish is lovely. I like the colors choices you made when you changed out the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well. Sounds like you should get some stitching in during the down times.

    ReplyDelete