Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Summary

Here is my list of goals for 2009.  Original list was posted in Feb 2009, I modified it in July.  Here is the final tally.

2009 Goals- Modified July 2009

  • 1. FINISHED! Leisure Arts Heirloom Nativity Angel
  • 2. FINISHED! Leisure Arts Heirloom Nativity Shepherd #2
  • 3. FINISHED! 1 page of Masquerade
  • 4. FINISHED! Surprise miniblock #1
  • 5. FINISHED! Surprise Miniblock #2
  • 6. FINISHED! Leisure Arts Heirloom Nativity Wise Man#1
  • 7. FINISHED! American Soldier Memorial
  • 8. Eagle Sampler
  • 9. FINISHED! Christmas present #1
  • 10. FINISHED! Christmas present #2
  • 11. FINISHED! Birthday Surprise
Pretty good year, I think.  I also did 23 other pieces this year!

I will be removing this list off the sidebar to make way for my 2010 Goals list.

 Thanks for checking out my blog this year.  I appreciate all your comments and encouragement!

(c) 2009 There A Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment