Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weekend Update: Finish Number 7

This has been a pretty busy week.  The kids and I have been playing tourist with my in-laws most of the week, so I did not get a lot of stitching done.  I did not work on my UFO Tuesday pattern- it was too big to take in the car while we drove around the island.  But I did get another small piece finished this week.

March, from the Flip-It: a year with charm series by LizzieKate,
stitched on 28-count linen, 
using WDW Autumn Leaves, Father's Day, Gold, Onyx, 
Purple Haze, Scuppermonger, GA Mulberry, and DMC 561

(c) 2010 There A Stitch

3 comments:

  1. Very cute finish!

    Having company always distracts me from my stitching. I would not have been able to stitch at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish. Looks great. Glad I don't have the inlaw problem, lol.

    ReplyDelete