Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm Still Here!

My poor neglected stitching blog!  Of course, really it has been my stitching that has been neglected.  Nothing new going on so no reason to post!

Well that has finally changed!

Last month, Mom took me to the Silver Needle retreat in Tulsa OK.  A very nice retreat it was, and a fun time to get together with other stitchers.

 My first finish at the retreat:  I Love My Cat

 
Pillow kit by Pine Mountain Designs, 
using Aida 14 ct fabric, with DMC 310,
318, 738, 801, 814, 597, 977, and 988

Second finish at the retreat:  I love My Dog
Pillow kit by Pine Mountain Designs, 
using 14 count Aida, with DMC 815, 420, 890

Mom got this one for me and I finished it on the plane ride home!
My Mother, My Friend

Pillow kit by Pine Mountain Designs, 
using 14 ct Aida, with DMC 3809, 598,
3820, 321, and 471


This is my current project: Faith Hope Love by Lizzie Kate
The kids participated in the Nelly's Needlers Summer camp held at Woodlawn plantation in Alexandria.  

These are oldest daughter's projects:


 


And these are youngest daughter's projects:









1 comment:

  1. Lovely finishes. Your daughters' projects are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete