Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh No, Oh No!!!!!

I started working today on the nativity wiseman. (I know that makes you happy, Rene!) I was going nice and slow on it today- don't want to make any mistakes. I put it down to take care of dinner and came back to find this!!!!!






It is highlighter. What am I going to do? It looks worse on the light color than the dark. I think I am going to have to frog those stitches and restitch that color. Hopefully I can find where the thread is buried on the back.

(c) 2009 There A Stitch.

4 comments:

  1. I am not 100% positive but I think you can get that out....

    Especially if I can get maraschino cherry juice out of my stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about that incident with the highlighter. While you can wash DMC, I would go for frogging if I was you. You might want to have tweezers handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's being stitched with DMC, I would try washing it. They are colorfast. If not, and you have marked such a small area, I would also do what you said and just restitch it. From the photo I can't tell. But I'm sure you can see it in person or you wouldn't have asked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've never seen that before. Only looks like a few stitches need to come out, so hopefully that will take care of it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete