Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stitching Update

I got a good bit of stitching done this week.

The Nativity Wiseman is coming along. I finished up the embellishment on the sleeves.





Home of a Needleworker is almost done. I am going to be altering the pattern a little, since the piece of fabric is small (bad measuring on my part!).


This is the progress I made on a gift pattern. That's why I am not showing the whole piece.



A new start too this week. This pattern was a birthday present from my mom this summer. She actually wanted to stitch the fob for me, but since my dad ended up in the hospital, things didn't quite go as planned.


Star Fob, by Prairie Moon,
stitched on 32-count beige linen,
using WDW Father's Day,
whitewash (not shown) and Turkish Red (not shown)

(c) 2009 There A Stitch

4 comments:

  1. These close up pictures are fantastic. So is your stitching of course. Your Nativity piece will look stunning when finished. Love your "Home of a Needleworker". That's a chart I want to get myself soonish too to stitch. Cute fob. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress on all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy - great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great.. Cannot wait to see more

    ReplyDelete