Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week In Review


Here it is almost the end of January 2010.  I have not been stitching as much as last year.  Other things are getting in the way.  Still, I do have 4 finishes this month.  Pretty good, if I do say so myself.

This week, we took a family vacation to the Big Island of Hawaii.  I took Cat-o-Lantern with me, but finished it up after we got back on Thursday.

I worked on Thanks Be To God for UFO Tuesday.  Made some progress on the leaves of the pumpkin.

After I finished Cat-o-Lantern on Friday morning, I started a new pattern.  This one is called Starry Night by Heart in Hand.

Also, I got some great floss from Vicki in CO for a trade.  I sent her one of the Lavender and Lace angels, and she sent me these great silks!

So that's as far as I got this week!

(c) 2010 There A Stitch

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on your finish. I like your new start and those colours from Vicki in Co and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wips are lookin' good. Nice flossies to fondle.

    ReplyDelete