Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Short Update

This past week I did not get a lot of stitching done.  It was week two of a 2 week trip for my Hubby, so it was just me and the kids at the house.  The first week he was gone, both the kids got sick.  Then we had Tsunami Saturday, which was fortunately not a big thing.  Our house is outside of the mandatory evacuation zone.  This past week was long and tiring.  We were all tired by the end of it.  Hubby got home on Friday afternoon, which surprised the kids because they weren't expecting him until Saturday.  And that would be why I did not make much stitching progress.

Here is how far I have gotten on my soldier memorial piece.


I started a new pattern today.  It's  called Cabin in the Snow,  a Doodle's for leftovers. This actually on a blue fabric, it didn't turn out on the picture.

(c) 2010 There A Stitch

2 comments: