Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stitchin' Update

Oops!  I forgot to do a weekly update last week.  With Easter, things were pretty busy.  My DDs were both in the Easter skit at church, so we had a lot of rehersals. 

For Easter, my mom got me this cool zipper bag set. 
Purple and butterflies- too cool!

This is what I have been stitching on this week. 

9/11 Memorial Ribbon for American Soldier Memorial

Faith Hope and Love (stitched over 1)

Snippet: Spring Sampler by LizzieKate (a pattern I stole from my Mom.)

Here is what Spring looked like on Friday.

I was doing a good job of being a stash-only stitcher this year, but I just had to buy some floss.  So of course, I could get a couple of patterns too.  I picked up three of the Just Another Button Company Cup O' Tea patterns, as well as Little House Needleworks RoseHill Plantation.

Thanks for stopping by!

(c) 2010 There A Stitch

5 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Stash-only stitching is hard sometimes, enjoy your new stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! Love those zipper bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bags are great! Nice progress too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress! Enjoy the new stash. I'm going to try to stick more to stash, too. Famous last words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching looks nice. And cute zipper bags :)

    ReplyDelete