Thursday, December 29, 2011

Almost the end of the year!

 My stitching has been rather hit or miss this year.  I guess being the director of the on-base homeschool group has taken up more of my time than I thought!

This is the progress I have made on Mill Hill Gingerbread House.  I have been working on this pattern all month.  I think I will put it away for a while.  


I have to decide what I am going to work on for 2012.  Maybe a stash only year?  Not sure yet. Of course it wouldn't really be a stash-only year, since Mom buys me stuff!  Also, I am thinking about going on a retreat with Mom next summer, so I would _have_ to buy stuff there....

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  I will be more consistent with stitching and blogging in 2012.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a couple of these finished and they are very cute! Good luck with whatever you plan for 2012. I don't make any plans and just do what I feel like!

    ReplyDelete