Saturday, May 1, 2010

A May Update

I didn't have a stitching update to post last week.  It was Hubby's birthday, plus we tried twice (and didn't succeed) to buy a house in Virginia that week.  But I did get a little bit of stitching done this week. 

Here is my American Soldier Memorial piece.  It is coming along slowly.

Then I got this far on Spring House.  

I ran out of my grass color, so I ordered some more this weekend.  While I was getting something I really needed (ha, ha!) I decided to pick up some fabric for a couple of the Cup O' Tea patterns by Just Another Button Co. 

I started this piece on Saturday after I ran out of my other floss.  It is the January Flip-It by Lizzie Kate.  

I have come to the realization that I don't have any interest in stitching big complicated patterns this year.  I want to do things that are quick and easy!  Maybe it has to do with being distracted with planning a move, but I really don't have the patience to work on something complex.  So maybe this is  a year of  quick stitches for me.

Also, I posted another Christmas pattern at my design blog, Zippity Stitch.  I hope you stop by to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!  

(c) 2010 There A Stitch

1 comment:

  1. Quick stitches are always good! I know I struggle with larger pieces, despite having the time to stitch them. This year, I've stitched more small projects than anything else so far and I'm enjoying it! Your WIPs look great :)

    ReplyDelete