Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update!


I have not done any stitching since July 11 and I am having some serious withdrawal issues!

But we are almost ready to head to Virginia.  First off, we have finally gotten all of our household goods packed up and on a boat.  Got the house cleaned, the carpets cleaned, and checked out.  Got the car on a boat to get shipped.  Had the going away party at work, with the church friends, and my oldest DD's birthday party.  Got the bird cleared for take-off.

So we are heading out soon.  And we are back to square one looking for a house, since the one we thought we were buying fell through.  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, like I can't focus on stitching.  Hopefully a few days getting settled in VA and I will be able to focus on some stitching.  In between trying to find a house....

(c) Meadow Musings

3 comments:

  1. Hope things work out for you and your family.
    Hopefully stress will start to die down a little for you to be able to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best with your move and settling into a new home.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in VA are you moving to? I have friends that just got transfer to Ft. Eubstis in Newport news. Sorry the spelling is wrong

    ReplyDelete